Friday, September 13, 2013

Aloha Friday Challenge #8

Yikes I'm late again!  I've been having MAJOR blog issues and have been so computer-frustrated that I completely forgot all about today being Friday.  My sincerest apologies!!

Challenge #8 - Water

Create any project that reflects the theme.  See the rules tab for more details.  Entries close at 4:55 AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, September 27th.  Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

And here's some inspiration from our Design Team: 

Niki - Stampn' HI


Tania - Manx Made


Hope you can come join us!!

Mahalo plenty, 
kel & the KBD DT

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are adorable!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered a 3D Pirate Ship candy container. Please let me know if it qualifies for water rqmt. If not then Captain Jack Sparrow will have you walk the plank. Aargh!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Vintage Pink 39 said...

Such cute projects love them all, I am so happy that I ran into your blog. I am your new follower for sure. Cant wait for the next challenge.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

TY for letting me know that it qualifies for water rqmt challenge. Noone is walking the plank. Yo ho ho!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered a Snowman Snow Globe card & since a real snowglobe has water in it & mine has embossing powder for sparkle I need to know if it qualifies for the water rqmt. Thank you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Post a Comment