Saturday, February 8, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

Today we have Zella of Joyful Expressions sharing her beautiful card with us!

Happy Saturday!!!  And since it's the 2nd Saturday of the month - it's my very first DT Spotlight!  I'm super excited because I get to show you this sweet little image......this is called "Heart Bun".  Of course it makes a great Valentine image...but it's very versatile and can be used for any type of card - even a Baby card.  I make cards for my local Pregnancy Center and this little bunny is going to be added to the cards going there.  I hope you enjoyed spending a few moments with me today and that you are inspired to check out not only this little "Heart Bun" - but all the wonderful images found at Kitty Bee Designs!


Thanks so much Zella!  I love this, you are so wonderful for donating your beautiful work!!  Go swing by her blog and leave her some love!

Mahalo Plenty,
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT