Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DT Spotlight - Mari

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Mari of Me and My Crazy Family!

Today I am sharing a card I made with another great new image from Kitty Bee Designs. It's Narwhal 3. My son thinks Narwhals are really cool ( I had to google them, ha!). I was going to make this a card for him, but then I had this new Doodlebug paper pad sitting on my desk and was just dying to use it, so I went girly instead! Don't worry, I still plan on making something for him too.  I colored the Narwhal with my Spectrum Noirs  and added a little bit of glossy accents.


Mari this Narwhal is just too cute!  I love how she stands out against that super cute gray background... just adorable!!  Make sure you swing by Mari's blog and see what her son's narwhal ends up looking like!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Mari & the rest of the KBD DT