Wednesday, March 4, 2015

DT Spotlight - Elina

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Elina of Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards! Oh My!.

Hey Everyone!! It's Elina here with a DT Spolight for the KBD blog!
For my project today, I created a cute treat box featuring the adorable, "Flower Costume Bun".
This treat box would make a great place setting for a garden party, or a cute party favor.
You can fill them with the candy of your choice, add a sentiment or place card.
I filled this one with some Valentine's M&M's and added the "Happy Spring" sentiment.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)

This is just adorable.  I love this treat box!  Super fun favor!!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Elina & the rest of the KBD DT