Monday, April 6, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello Kitty Bee Designs friends & family! 

Leanne here and I'm back to start off the month of April with another quick spotlight post.  I don't know about you but I'm always running out of cards for my stash.  The one that I don't have too many of are baby cards.  I used the cute sheep from the KDB Zodiac Set II in the Etsy shop to create the card above.  Other materials I used: MFT bib die, a fun embossing folder to give the white cardstock a nice texture, the sentiment is computer generated and the patterned paper is from my stash. 
Keeping the card CAS was the key here.  Now I have something cute to add to my stash and use when the occasion arises.

Hoping this inspires you to create more with less and to add a Kitty Bee Designs image to make it the cutest!!  Happy April!!

How absolutely cute is this!!!  What a wonderful CAS card!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT