Monday, May 2, 2016

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello Everyone!

Welcome to May!  Today I have another page to share from my Kitty Bee Designs themed 2016 calendar.  

I paired up this sweet cow w/flower and some girly papers for a nice Spring May page.  After coloring up the cow I fussy cut her out, yes I love to fussy cut!  hahaha!  Adding the white border can be tricky, but I love doing it.  Some of you might think it's too hard, but with patience you can do it!  The sentiment says, "If friends were flowers I'd pick you"  I think it fits this to perfection.  I know this is short, but I hope you enjoyed it and found a little inspiration too.  Make sure to head over to the KBD etsy store for more fun images to play with and I hope you all enjoy a wonderful May!! 

Until next time!!

Love this, how precious!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT