Monday, March 27, 2017

DT Spotlight- Connie

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share a fun card using one of Kitty Bee's digital images. This little bee just makes me so happy! It's adorable!!





I just love this color scheme of black and yellow with gray and all the fun embellies I added to this cute digital image! I think m favorite embellishment is the side bow out of tulle. I just love the look! This happy bee went off to wish my niece a Hap"BEE" Birthday!!


You can find him and other great Digital Images in the Kitty Bee shop.

Stop by my blog to check out more Kitty Bee, challenges, and daily inspiration!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!