Thursday, April 5, 2018

DT Spotlight - Naz

​Hello Kitty Bee friends,
I am here today to share with you, my latest project for Kitty Bee Designs.
For this project I used this adorable image called "Honu Love"

More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog

For this project I used this gorgeous, cute image from Kitty Bee Designs called Honu Love
I coloured him with Copic markers and added some Wink of stella Clear pen to his shell. 
I then added some glossy accent to the heart on his shell to give it more dimension.
I used a white gel pen for the white spots.
The sentiment is a Clear acrylic stamp. To make the squares on the background I used "MFT Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX"
I hope you like how it turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs
Naz x