Saturday, June 16, 2018

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a fantastic start to SUMMER! Boy it was a long time coming here in Wisconsin, but now we're set for record highs this weekend. Go figure...

Jennifer here with my June spotlight...and a BONUS spotlight too, as I apparently NEVER POSTED MAY! What?!?! So it's 2-for-1 Saturday today ;)

Here's my first - check out this adorable Thing 1 Panda. How perfect for my family, the boys began to learn their love of reading with Dr. Seuss, and I have even been known to call them Thing 1 and Thing 2. All in good fun, of course :) I tried to use some Cat in the Hat colors today too!



For this next one - think SUMMER. Yes, I said summer again, because yay, warm weather is finally here! Wherever this guy is headed, that's where I'd like to be, he looks like he's ready for a great time! Hot Coconut Summer panda, ready for the party.



Thanks for stopping by today! If you enjoy my work here on the Kitty Bee Designs blog, feel free to visit me over at Glitter in my Hair. Have a fabulous day and stamp happy!