Tuesday, March 5, 2019

DT Spotlight - Marcia

Hello all, Marcia here from The Frolicking Fairy.  My sweet little family has been seriously afflicted with these respiratory viruses around.  So, when it came time to create my Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight blog this month, I instantly saw the cutie Ramen Kitty eating, well, chicken noodle soup.

 
I colored up that sick little guy with Copic markers, making sure to add a nice flush to his cheeks and lightly on his nose, then layered a piece of torn cardstock over my clean card base.  The medicine bottles were stamped in grey and both the bottles and sentiment are from My Favorite Things.  My family is finally recovering, and I hope you and yours remain healthy too!

___
#thefrolickingfairy #kittybeedesigns #spotlight #ramenkitty #kitty #ramen #bowlofsoup #getwellsoon #sick #feelingsick #getwell #soupisthebest #papercraft #handmade #mftstamps #copiccoloring