Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DT Spotlight - Cely

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Cely of Hawaii Paper Party!

Aloha guys! Cely here and its my turn in the spotlight this month! Kitty Bee came out with such adorable new Halloween stamps this month, so I made a card using one of the cuties!  This digi is called Giraffe Ghost.  LOL its just so silly! And I love how he tried covering up his spots with makeup to match his sheet! 

I colored him with Copics and popped him up using Stampin Up dies.  The paper is from The Paper Studio's All Seasons II stack.  Just simply added a sentiment, skinny ribbon, and SU candy dots, and I was done!

Hope you enjoyed my spotlight! To visit me and see more of my work, visit HawaiiPaperParty.blogspot.com

Cely I love your polka dot paper... It's polka dots and it's Halloween colors, what a great combination!  Great job!  Make sure you swing by Cely's blog and see what other Halloween treats she has!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Cely & the rest of the KBD DT