Saturday, October 11, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Zella of Joyful Expressions!

October!  Really?  Already?  Yep, It's October!!  Time flies when you're having fun!  And at Kitty Bee Designs we are certainly having fun!!!!  Not only do we have great Aloha Friday Challenges but we have these really cute Kitty Bee Design images too!!!  When I saw this one, I fell head over heals in love....isn't it just darling??  I reminds me of those old salt and pepper shakers from years ago...or are those still around?  And of course - kitties always make me smile.  Why not head on over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop and see what is there...but beware....you'll be saying "I WANT THAT ONE" quite a bit!  And of course - join us for our Aloha Friday Challenges too....there is one going one right now so go check it out.  Remember - you can't win unless you play.  :)


How cute is this pair of kits? I love the color combo you used and the big ʻol buttons!  Make sure you swing by Zella's blog and check them out!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT