Wednesday, February 4, 2015

DT Spotlight - Elina

Today's (belated! sorry my bad!) spotlight is brought to us by Elina of Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards! Oh My!.

Hey Everyone!! It's Elina here with my first DT spotlight of 2015 for the KBD blog!
For my project today, I created a quick and easy Valentine's Day card using the cute "S & P Kitties".
I went with a different color scheme than your traditional red and pink.
The card design is pretty simple and I really like the way it turned out.
Here's the pic for you to check it out:


Please head over to my blog for more details on this project, Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards! Oh My!.

This is just adorable.  I love how you colored them up Elina!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Elina & the rest of the KBD DT