Sunday, February 8, 2015

DT Spotlight - Tania

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Tania of Manx Made!  And sorry it's a day late!!



Hi it's Tania here with my monthly DT spot.
Happy New Year , I know a little late but it is my first DT spot of the year. 
I so loved the penguin Christmas images that I have used another  starting early for next year.
I coloured the image with Promakers and finished off with stickles & Wink of Stella
I created a snowy background  on velum and mounted it on black card and finished off with twine mounted on Imagine That paper.
Thank you so much for visiting
make sure you check out the store. 
Hugs

Oh he is just adorable!!  And I think it's never too early to start on Christmas cards... Great job getting ahead!! Swing by Tania's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Tania & the rest of the KBD DT