Monday, June 1, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!



Hellooo Kitty Bee Designs friends & family! 

Happy first Monday of June everyone!!  It's Leanne and for my June spotlight I have a fun graduation card to share. When I think of June I think of graduations and the many types of cards you can make for just this occasion.  Going with a CAS concept I printed off Kawaii Hug Me Owl colored him up and added a cute cap.  Yes, I could have picked any other image from the Etsy shop, but I think this owl looks very wise and with that graduation cap very distinguished.  I went a bit non-traditional for a graduation card by using gold and white washi paper.  I don't think I would think twice about giving this to a boy or girl, elementary or high school graduate.  Even possibly a college graduate.  Definitely works for all. 

If you're looking for more images to transform for graduation or that special occasion all you need to do is head on over to the Etsy shop to get started!  Happy crafting!!

Happy June!!

That washi paper is just amazing.  And what a beautiful sentiment!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT