Saturday, June 6, 2015

DT Spotlight - Peggie Sue

Howdy pals!  Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by one of our newest DT members, Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo!!


Hi everyone! Peggie Sue from Maxx & Boo here with my very 1st DT spotlight! I fell in love with little Lychee the Lion as soon as I saw him. Decided I had to use this little guy and created a 4.5x4.5" T-slide card just for him. I used my Copics to color him and I mounted him on DCWV pattern paper, SU & Neenah cardstock. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to give the image a hint of sparkle.

I hope you will add your card to the our current challenge. I'm sure you'd love to win a delightful prize from Drawn With Character!! Stop by my blog for the full "deets" on my card:  Maxx & Boo.

Peggie Sue your card is so cute!  I love that pull card youʻve made!!  Swing by Peggie sueʻs blog  to say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty
kel, Peggie Sue, & the rest of the KBD DT