Monday, April 21, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

 Shirl is up next with this cutie...

It's that time again to be on the spotlight at Kitty Bee Design.  Hope your Easter was great, it's one of our family's favorite get together every year.   We always get together and do a potluck luncheon, this year it was over at the in-laws gee we had so much food, looks like I won't have to be cooking all week long, yeh!  LOL!
Well back to my card, for today's spotlight I'm using Emilee the Elephant!


                                                      


I did my own checker board pattern for this card, it's so simple and gives it a different effect to the card.. I kept it CAS - no designer paper!  Colored Emilee with some copic and Shinhan twin markers, added gems, my sentiment is from Peachy Keen PK-192 stamp set and added some washi tape. 
Don't forget you can get Emilee and all the rest of the cutest digital or clear stamps at Kitty Bee Design here!
Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your wonderful crafty moments~