Saturday, August 9, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella


Today's spotlight is brought to us by Zella of Joyful Expressions!

August is my Anniversary!  So in honor of the month - of course I had to use the image "Bunny Love" for my card today!  LOL!!  They are just so darling that I didn't want to color them - I left them white because they are pure like love.  The pink bow and the red heart really pop - don't you think?  Check out all the great images at the Kitty Bee Itsy store...and hop on over to our Aloha Friday challenges too.  They last for 2 weeks so there is plenty of time to make card.  Have a great weekend!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful anniversary card with us Zella!!  And congrats on your anniversary, I hope you have a wonderful one!!  Swing by Zella's blog to see more about her card!

On another note, I just want to say that Hawaii is currently in between 2 hurricanes - Hurricane Iselle hit Thursday/Friday and Hurricane Julio is expected to hit Sunday/Monday... so please be patient with us if we take a bit to get back to you.  We will catch up as soon as possible next week!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT