Saturday, September 13, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Zella of Joyful Expressions!

WOW - September already!  Fall is in the air and this is my favorite time of the year.  The leaves have started to change and some are already starting to drop.  It's so pretty outside!!!  For my DT Spotlight this month I didn't really use Fall colors...but it is an image that makes me smile just like this time of year does...and so I made a fun card that is already on it's way to hopefully make someone else smile!  Isn't "Top Hat Penguin" adorable??!!!  There are all sorts of new digis in the Kitty Bee Etsy store so pop on over and take a look....but be prepared....you'll want them all!!!  Enjoy your Saturday!!!


How cute is he? I love the color combo you used and the embossed stars!  Makes him look extra fancy!!  Make sure you swing by Zella's blog and say 'HI!' back!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT