Saturday, September 5, 2015

DT Spotlight - Peggie Sue

Howdy pals!  Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo!!


Splish, Splash I was taking a bath... I love music from the 50's and when I saw this little guy I knew he was perfect for our music challenge #56. After I gave him some Copic color I added a bit of glitter to the soap bubbles. I also added a bit of twine and a button to finish him up.

Now it's your turn to add your musical creation to the challenge - get your supplies out and I'll see you on the challenge page! If you want to see the deets on my card, head on over to Maxx & Boo. See you again soon!

Smiles ~ Peggie Sue

How fun is this card?!?  Love the colors and love the paper too!!  Swing by Peggie sueʻs blog  to say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty
kel, Peggie Sue, & the rest of the KBD DT