Sunday, November 12, 2017

DT Spotlight - Tammy

Hello All of you!  Happy November! Can you believe we are just a hop, skip and a jump away from Christmas!  Here in Calgary, we are definitely in winter...we have lots of snow and that is why I though this little guy would be perfect for my spotlight this month.

It's Snow Penguin!  You can find him in the shop here !


I went with a shaker card for this one! I just love making them and I actually had a lot of these fun snowflake fillers to use up!  I colored my penguin with copics and I also did some paper piecing as well.  The DP is from Crate Paper's Snow Day which I think is just adorable.  I added a glitter border around my shaker just to give it a bit of sparkle. The little sentiment is from Fancy Pants, which I have had forever!  I hope you like it and I hope that we will see you on the blog playing in our challenges...pick up this little guy! I'd love to see what you do with him!