Saturday, June 9, 2018

DT Spotlight - Julie

Greetings, fellow crafters!  This is Julie from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with my first post for Kitty Bee Designs.  You might say I'm "Over the Moon" with excitement!



This is Cow Barely Over the Moon, colored with Copic markers.

I live in Wisconsin, and June is Dairy month, so I thought it only right that I choose a cow for my first image to color from Kitty Bee Designs.  Plus, I had this oh-so-fun moon and stars die I wanted to try out!

There are many adorable acrylic and digi stamps in the Kitty Bee Design Store.  I hope you check it out.  You're bound to find some have-to-haves!

Join us each Friday for the Aloha Friday challenges.  You'll see fantastic makes from the design team, and you can win some wonderful prizes from our sponsors!