Thursday, July 5, 2018

DT Spotlight - Naz

Hello Kitty Bee friends,
I am here today to share with you, my latest project for Kitty Bee Designs.
For this project I used this adorable image called "Narwhal Love II Digital Stamp"

More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog

I coloured this image using Copic Markers then I added some glossy accent to his eyes and horn. to give his skin a bit more texture i used my copic colourless blender and just dabbed it all over.  I finished it off using White gel pen to add some spots to the image. I also

For the background I used Tim Holtz ink in Peacock Feathers and stencil to achieve the wave look.
Also used a bubble die I had and added some bubles.

​I hope you like my project.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
​Naz