Thursday, October 4, 2018

DT Spotlight - Naz

10/04/18
Hello Kitty Bee friends,
I am here today to share with you, my latest project for Kitty Bee Designs.
For this project I used two super adorable images called "Coffee Or Tea Please Panda" and "Definitely Tea Panda"
More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog

For colouring both images I used Copic markers then I used The Copic colourless blender and added dots all over the images, that way the blender will pickup some of the colours and you end up with lighter dots all over, I also added some darker shade to add some more dots to give some texture to my pandas. I also used some white gel pen to add some more dots to the skin as well as some shine to the nose and eyes.
For the background I used some Tim Holtz Spray in Fossilized Amber.
To finish off I added some glossy accent to the glasses, eyes, noses and the hearts on the mugs.

I hope you like my project.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Naz