Saturday, November 10, 2018

DT Spotlight - Julie

Hello, stamp lovers!  It's Julie with you from Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers. Since I'm making Christmas cards big time these days, I decided to feature a Christmas themed panda.

This is Mistletoe Present Panda:


I colored up Mistletoe Present Panda with Copic markers.  It never takes much coloring to make these images look great.  It's part of their charm! Without too much work, I have another Christmas card, ready to add to the stash.

I hope you check back often to the blog to see what the other talented designers have made.  Don't forget about the Aloha Friday Challenges!  Every 2 weeks (on Friday, as you may have guessed), we start a new challenge, with wonderful sponsors and great prizes that you can win.

Until next time, happy crafting!