Monday, May 26, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

I LOVE how Leanne of Finding My Groove
made this sweet image
perfect for today!


Morning everyone! It's Memorial Day today and I'm popping in to share this patriotic card I made using some chevron dies, scrap paper and this cute Boys Day stamp. Yes this image is not just for Boys Day, I thought it could be used for any occasion. Glad I was able to use up some scraps for my card and using the chevron die made it super easy to create this pattern.  After coloring my image I fussy cut it and popped it up with 3-D dimensional foam squares. The sentiment is computer generated and I cut the end off to mimic a flag banner.  I hope I inspired you to use your dies and use up the scrap paper to create a simple and fun design.  Any why not top it off with an adorable image from Kitty Bee Designs? You can have your pick in the KBD Etsy store

Hoping you and your ohanas are enjoying a safe and beautiful 3-day weekend.  

Mahalo for stopping by,
Niki, Leann and the KBD DT