Monday, May 4, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello Kitty Bee Designs friends & family! 

Leanne here, if I'm sharing it must be the beginning of the month!  (hahaha)  Time for my spotlight post.  May is a busy birthday month for me, so I try to get ahead as much as possible.  Looking in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store I came across this adorable image, Cupcake Surprise Pup, which I adore!!  It's always so nice to go to the Etsy store and be surprised.  Now I have a cute and fun birthday card ready to send to one of my May birthday friends and family.  Can't wait to make more!!


Hoping this inspires you and if you need a cute image like Cupcake Surprise Pup then head on over to the the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store.  Happy May!!

How absolutely cute is this!!!  Love that big bow at the top!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT