Thursday, November 3, 2016

DT Spotlight - Naz

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Naz from Sasayaki Glitter!  

Aloha KBD fans,
It is time for Another DT spotlight post from me for Kitty Bee Designs.
I coloured the image using Copic markers. Then added some Wink of Stella to the heart on the pot as well as the flower on the pup's head and then proceeded by using Glossy accent on the heart and the flower to give it a bit dimension. I used two embossing folders to emboss my card base as well as the pup's background. 
The image I have used for this project is called "Peek A Boo Pup"
More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog



So cute! Love the paper and the embossing on the circle too!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Naz & the rest of the KBD DT